Laffort ZYMAFLORE Alpha TD 500 g
drożdże do wina, torebka
Numer katalogowy: ME210017
- Dostawa: od 5,00 zł
424,83 zł -16% 355,00 zł / op 288,62 zł + 23% VAT
Non-Saccharomyces yeast for a complex aromatic profile and increased mouthfeel. For red wines during
pre-fermentation maceration, and all white varietals.
• Allows for reduced dosage of SO2.
• Controls microbial flora during pre-fermentation maceration.
• Increases aromatic complexity of both varietal and fermentation aromas.
• Increases mouthfeel volume through high polysaccharide production.
• Low volatile acidity production in high sugar and Botrytis infected musts.
• Inoculate the strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae of your choice 24 to 72 hours after the addition of
ZYMAFLORE ALPHA® to secure the completion of the alcoholic fermentation and to benefit from
the sensory impact of ZYMAFLORE ALPHA®.
Dosage: 30 g/hL for dry wines; 40 g/hL for desert wines.
Pliki do pobrania:
- Karta charakterystyki